Visualize Your Wireless Network™
WiFi wireless networks are everywhere. They are a critical component of most business infrastructures. They need to be examined, explained, and held accountable. VisiWave Site Survey is the software tool that shows you what's going on inside your 802.11 network. VisiWave Site Survey provides advanced data collection and visualization capabilities that form a complete wireless LAN site survey solution that allows you to visualize the radio waves and demonstrate the effectiveness of your Wi-Fi coverage.
Analyze Every Detail of Your WiFi Coverage
VisiWave collects detailed data on your network and surrounding networks and then visualizes that data. Each view is designed to reveal critical details about your network in an intuitive and informative way. With VisiWave, you can: reveal coverage voids, map any signal leakage from your building, discover the existence and location of rogue access points, map channel usage, determine effects of neighboring access points, visualize overlapping access point coverage, and much more.
Simple and Fast Data Collection
VisiWave provides four effective methods for capturing data (one point at a time, continuous walks through the survey area, GPS positioning for outdoor surveys, and a custom dead-reckoning navigation device) making data collection quick and easy.
Powerful Report Generation
With VisiWave, you can create custom reports or re-use report templates to visualize your coverage, or interactively view your coverage data in Google Earth.
Low Cost, Modest Requirements, Mature Product
All that is required is a simple software install with no special hardware needed except one of many supported wireless adapters. VisiWave has been on the market for over 11 years and has customers in over 65 countries and most every US State (Come on people of Wyoming...buy VisiWave!).
Solve Your Wireless Needs with the VisiWave Site Survey Tool
- Complete WLAN site surveying solution
- Create effective and descriptive coverage maps
- Reveal coverage voids
- Integration with Google Earth
- Create interference maps by integrating with the Wi-Spy spectrum analyzer
- Map signal leakage from your building
- Locate access points
- Discover the existence and location of rogue access points
- Map channel usage
- Easily and quickly survey a room, building, or campus
- Map hotspot coverage: building-wide, campus-wide, or city-wide
- Find RF interference sources
- Stumble rogue or neighboring 802.11 access points
- Visualize overlapping wireless access point coverage
- Map data rate usage
- Determine the effects of outside or neighboring access points